Monday, January 3, 2011

Setting Up Camp

This is the first of possibly a few thoughts to make it out of my head before the thoughts escape like the morning fog.  My initial purpose is to have a place to reflect (thus reflections) on the events that occur in my or others' life and the subsequent effects.  I realize that I could use Facebook or other vehicles like Twitter, however, both seem too commercial or lack a certain substance that reduces the ability to see the world as I perceive through my eyes.  I do not promise anything exciting but like you, I experience things in my life makes me take pause and I try the best I can with what I got.  Like a single transmission sent out into the inky void of space mixed with other transmissions and static, this is my spot on the information network.  Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment